Contractor shall deliver technical support in administering, troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining the CP-34 Certification Tracking Tool hosted on the AMC SharePoint environment. The contractor must be able to provide fixes and system support for applications. The contractor must provide technical, physical, and administrative system security, design, development; implementation and/or integration solutions to ensure the architecture and designs are functional and protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of information at the enterprise level.
· Support 4K-10K users
· Provide on the spot maintenance and troubleshooting for current SharePoint
· Fulfill the role of Certification Tracking Tool Help Desk to answer queries via telephone and e-mail
· Provide recommendations for new development
· Test and monitor performance of the SharePoint site
· Provide training
· Provide knowledge of applications that support SharePoint
· Require CAC authentication for access (Army business systems)
· Ensure proper approvals and prioritization
· Adhere to industry standard change management practices
· Adhere to appropriate policies
· Adhere to formal methods to define the task requirements
· Meet Section 508 requirements
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.