At ITility, we relish and nurture a creative and innovative environment where our work and our contributions are valued as significant to ourselves and others inside and outside this company.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Are you ready for a career choice where what you do is significant and who you are is valued?
Are you compassionate even while embracing challenges others deem too difficult, impossible, or unimaginable?
If so We are looking for you!
The Resource Staff is part of the Immediate Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary (DAS) for International Programs. The section, managed by a Resource Manager, serves as the executive arm to the DAS and Deputy Director to provide advice and guidance on program planning, management and execution of IP’s resource management activities. In conjunction, the Resource Staff also provides support to the three IP offices (Regional Directors, Overseas Protective Operation and Special Programs and Coordination) for all IP Directorate administrative matters to include budget, policy guidance, position management, property inventory, records management and strategic planning.
Organize, and manage assigned responsibilities in a highly dynamic work environment under minimal supervision. Work effectively with individuals at all levels to plan and coordinate activities across program and organizational lines. Communicate effectively orally and in writing. Resolve issues and keep supervisor informed.
• Conduct duties and responsibilities in accordance with agency policies and applicable security regulations
• Effectively communicate with all levels of Department of State personnel and other Federal agencies
• Manage the project in accordance with this statement of work, budget, and scheduled deliverables
• Provide recommendations regarding project management and participate in the development of project management practices, procedures, and processes
• Provide a managed structure of data for decision-making and recommending courses of action
• Track, update, and prepare reports on various specialized projects utilizing databases, track history, and process
• Review project performance reports and other documents
• Update and review MS Project Schedule information; forecast future progress-based project data
• Develop agendas in coordination with managers, facilitate meetings, and edit management meeting minutes
• Provide extensive support to DOS’ programs for protecting classified National Security Information at all levels and sensitive information within the Department and entrusted to private industry
• Plan and organizing logistics for annual IP regional conferences
• Draft guidance, summaries, memoranda, correspondence, and written reports containing statistical analysis related to IP programs
• Manage MS Excel-based IP expansion and performance matrices, to include regularly updating the documents with relevant statistical data and appropriate weights and metrics
• Maintain liaison with high-level personnel in DS front office management to coordinate program expansion initiatives, conference approval requests, and memoranda crucial to the success of the IP Directorate
• Update briefings, presentations, and other informational products for IP leadership
• Provide technical expertise and support in regards to SharePoint site development and administration
• Perform SharePoint database management and administration
• Share ownership of the IP SharePoint site, to include developing site content and making improvements/updates as necessary
• Gather requirements to develop Information Technology (IT) solutions for a wide range of analytical tools