At ITility, we relish and nurture a creative and innovative environment where our work and our contributions are valued as significant to ourselves and others inside and outside this company.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Are you ready for a career choice where what you do is significant and who you are is valued?
Are you compassionate even while embracing challenges others deem too difficult, impossible, or unimaginable?
If so We are looking for you!
This position is located in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, Directorate of Domestic Operations, Office of Investigations and Counterintelligence, Computer Investigations and Forensics Division (CIF).
The Analyst shall provide digital forensic support to highly sensitive investigations through digital evidence seizure, digital forensic analysis, data recovery, and network assessments. Additionally, the Analyst shall direct and oversee a team of digital forensic analysts in support of criminal and administrative investigations.
• Conduct forensic examinations of digital media from a variety of sources with the goal of developing forensically sound evidence
• Apply best principles and practices in retrieving, recovering, and preserving digital evidence
• Utilize leading forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
• Utilize experience and knowledge of a wide variety of advanced digital technologies, encryption schemes, and forensic theories to conduct analysis of submitted evidence
• Collaborate with other forensic analysts, law enforcement officers, and legal experts to identify and recommend methods and procedures for recovery, preservation, and presentation of digital evidence
• Prepare clear and comprehensive notes and reports of findings that comply with CIF guidelines; testify to findings in judicial proceedings
• Review/approve reports, notes, and case files of junior analysts
• Serve as mentor for junior analysts
• Possess the ability to lead and conduct forensic investigations in the field
• Receive, inventory, and sign for physical evidence submitted for examination
• Research and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding, network security, and encryption
MINIMUM EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
• US Citizenship
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum of three (3) years professional experience in a related field
• At least one CIF approved forensic certification, such as CFCE, EnCE, ACE, and CDFE
• Experience developing information from cases/investigations
• Excellent interpersonal skills working with individuals at all levels within the organization
Mission requirements necessitate occasional, short-duration travel, both domestic and overseas.