The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with hiring managers to build and maintain strong relationships, as well as understand and anticipate hiring needs to ensure positions are filled in a timely manner. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist will ensure the recruitment process and applicant tracking system is complaint with ITility policies and procedures as well as the OFCCP guidelines.
• Manage and perform full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, negotiating and closing top talent
• Recruit for a variety of IT positions with specific US government contract requirements and DoD security clearances.
• Recruit candidates for a variety of roles including technical, non-technical both cleared and non-cleared in various geographies, through Internet research, internal database, cold calling, referrals, networking, job fairs, local colleges and other strategies
• Develop and maintain a strong network of candidates through extensive networking and candidate/resource management.
• Create, post, and maintain requisitions in the Applicant Tracking System and social media websites.
• Experience organizing, managing, and tracking candidate flow within an Applicant Tracking system
• Produce quick results in a rapidly changing environment
• Maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and the human resources team
• Maintain consistent communications with candidates at all stages of the recruitment cycle
• Participate in employment events such as career fairs, college fairs, and networking events
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable with cold calling and networking
• Ability to get past roadblocks using creative problem-solving skills
• Eight (8)+ years of recruitment experience in a fast-paced, creative, high energy environment
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience recruiting in a government contracting environment
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years Technical recruitment experience
• Experience with Internet Data Mining using Boolean search techniques.
• Must have at least one (1) Recruiter Certification (PRC, CIR, CDR, etc…)
• Must be able to handle high stress environments and be able to work efficiently and rapidly, adjusting to changing business needs
• Experience with OFCCP, EEOC, and Affirmative Action compliance is required
• Excellent relationship builder, networker, and communication skills
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office applications suite
• Experience with ICIMS applicant tracking system
• Relentless “hunter” mentality
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.