At ITility, we relish and nurture a creative and innovative environment where our work and our contributions are valued as significant to ourselves and others inside and outside this company. Are you ready to make a difference? Are you ready for a career choice where what you do is significant and who you are is valued? Are you compassionate even while embracing challenges others deem too difficult, impossible, or unimaginable? If so, We are looking for you!
ITility, LLC., is seeking a Director of Marketing and Communications to champion all aspects of our Marketing efforts. As the Director of Marketing and Communications, you will provide leadership and guidance in marketing best practices while driving and executing day-to-day marketing activities.
• You are a high-energy, optimistic professional who is passionate about marketing and who shares our core values.
• You have excellent organizational and project management skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to skillfully manage several complex projects with multiple moving parts.
• You interact comfortably, effectively, and seamlessly with senior management, the operations teams, prospective clients, and people in general.
• You take initiative to see what needs to be done and relentlessly work toward objectives.
• You are imaginative and thrive in environments where people can share ideas and use each other as sounding boards to find creative solutions.
• Designing, developing, producing, and distributing marketing plans, messages, materials, and other communications that support ITility's strategic plan and annual business plan objectives.
• Promote our products and services during events, coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels, and advertise our company and products/services on various media.
• Plan marketing interviews and press conferences and assist with messages for newsletters with company updates.
• Administer marketing campaigns in and out of social media groups and professional platforms.
• Design, update, and monitor corporate website(s) and social media pages and address individual queries.
• Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness and gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
• A minimum of ten years of marketing experience.
• Strong written, verbal, and visual communications skills; proficient copywriting and copyediting skills.
• Strong listening, information-gathering, and investigative skills to uncover and define deliverables, needs, and outcomes.
• Commitment to delivering measurable results and a proven ability to manage projects to successful completion
• A working knowledge of SEO/analytics tools, CRMs, social media platforms, and software for desktop publishing, photo illustration, web development, CMS, and database management
• High integrity, self-motivation, and professional attitude toward all levels of assigned tasks
• PMP Certification
• Master’s Degree