ITility, LLC is seeking an experienced, performance driven Lead Management Analyst to provide financial and program management support services to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Domestic Nuclear Detection Office and Office of Health Affairs (CWMD/DNDO & CWMD/OHA).
• Applies applicable management analysis processes, modeling and simulation tools, and technical techniques to provide the services required.
• Employs process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
• Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
• Serves as key coordinator among multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of management efforts.
• Provides daily supervision and direction to personnel performing management analysis tasking.
• At least 10 years’ experience performing management analysis.
• At least 8 years of specialized management analysis experience in areas such as business process reengineering configuration management, quality control/assurance, organizational performance assessments, mission analysis, and strategic planning.
Master’s degree (Preferred) in Management, or equivalent experience in a related field.