ITility, LLC is seeking an experienced, performance driven Staffing Specialist to provide support services to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Domestic Nuclear Detection Office and Office of Health Affairs (CWMD/DNDO & CWMD/OHA).
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in federal human resources arena.
• Proficient with position classification, position management, and Human Resource (HR) strategic planning.
• Superior skills in expressing ideas, policies and technical issues orally and in writing. Able to advise senior managers on proper regulatory procedure or policy regarding HR activity. Excellent ability to proofread, edit and produce final written products. Superior skills in multi-tasking various projects with several competing deadlines.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships with senior level officials and executives inside and outside the agency.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Bachelor’s degree (Preferred) or equivalent experience in a related field.