ITility, LLC is seeking an experienced, performance driven Financial System Data Support Analyst to provide financial and program management support services to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Domestic Nuclear Detection Office and Office of Health Affairs (CWMD/DNDO & CWMD/OHA).
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in financial systems implementation and data support.
• Superior knowledge working with federal or military financial management systems to include contract management and document workflow modules.
• Superior demonstrated background in gathering financial data, compiling information into useful reports, and analyzing data/reported results.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver initial and continuing financial system individualized desk-side and group training to federal users regarding data retrieval, manipulation, and reporting.
• Expert in the creation of documentation in support of system implementation and operation (e.g., policies, procedures, desk guides, etc.) as it relates to data support activities.
• Experience with providing technical problem resolution support to users on data issues and be able to identify when a user’s encountered data issue and needs to be escalated to the appropriate technical system matter experts for resolution.
• Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests.
• Superior skills with Microsoft Office Programs (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.