ITility, LLC is seeking an experienced, performance driven Subject Matter Expert Senior to provide financial and program management support services to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Domestic Nuclear Detection Office and Office of Health Affairs (CWMD/DNDO & CWMD/OHA).
• Minimum of 15 years’ direct experience in implementing federal financial systems and providing users with requisite training.
• Highly knowledgeable with implementation of a new financial management system in a federal environment.
• Have superior knowledge working with Oracle’s Federal Financials (version 12) and its Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) module and Oracle Business Intelligence Analytics tool; and MarkView workflow management.
• Well versed with developing and delivering initial and continuing financial system individualized desk-side and group training to federal users.
• Expert in the creation of documentation in support of system implementation and operation (e.g., policies, procedures, desk guides, etc.).
• Experience with providing technical problem resolution support to users on system functionality, and be able to identify when a user’s encountered issue needs to be escalated to the appropriate technical system matter experts for resolution.
• Superior skills with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests.
• Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
Bachelor’s degree or 15 years equivalent experience in a related field.