ITility, LLC is seeking an experienced, performance driven Program Analyst (Travel) to provide financial and program management support services to the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Domestic Nuclear Detection Office and Office of Health Affairs (CWMD/DNDO & CWMD/OHA).
• Minimum of 7 years’ direct experience in federal government and /or military travel services in lieu of a degree is acceptable.
• Mastery of, and skill in applying, the concepts, principles, practices, laws, and regulations pertaining to government related travel activities.
• High degree of skill with performing activities to assist travelers with the creation and submission of, travel authorizations, vouchers and exception memorandums.
• Researching travel schedules, lodging arrangements, and transportation types, meeting locations, confirming reservations, and maintaining files.
• Excellent ability to be able to create, review, submit, audit and track travel vouchers and travel authorizations using an automated Travel Management System.
• Superior skills in monitoring travel submissions through the approval process; and providing effective guidance and counsel to travelers regarding temporary duty travel, temporary change of station and local travel.
• Experienced in maintaining travel records per timelines established in Federal Travel Regulation (FTR) and reviewing travel authorizations and vouchers to ensure compliance with the FTR. Knowledgeable and able to advise travelers on allowable exceptions to FTR, review requests for exceptions, coordinate exceptions per the internal standard operating procedures, and submit to designated federal staff for approval.
• Knowledgeable in the collection of data, either through manual tracking or queries of the Travel Management System, to prepare travel related performance metrics.
• Skilled in the preparation of ad hoc reports, spreadsheets or presentations on travel related metrics, procedures or issues.
• Ability to guide travelers through the application process to attain an official government passport; assist in the preparation/submission of request documentation; maintain historical passport files and control and perform inventories of passports in the designated secure location.
• Experienced with creating documents on internal travel procedures; assisting with administrative activities related to attending and/or hosting of conferences; and providing on-the-job training to staff on travel procedures as described in the Agency Travel Standard Operating Procedure.
• Excellent communication, written, and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and respond to quick turn-around requests.
• Superior skills with Microsoft Office programs (Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Bachelor’s degree (Preferred) or equivalent experience in a related field.