Analyzes customer and project/program requirements for a wide variety of IT, technical, and programmatic activities.
Performs analyses to identify dependencies, project/program milestones, addresses technical milestones (Gate Reviews, Decision Reviews, Baseline Reviews, Acquisition Decision Memorandum approvals,
release scheduling activities).
• Participates in special projects, as required, to support program elements of contractual, cost, schedule, and performance.
• Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
• Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and identifies areas for further investigation.
• Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
• Conducts reviews of program operations to determine compliance with technical contractual requirements.
• Assists the Program Manager to assess overall performance and operations
• Obtains information required for development of program guidance, goals, and objectives.
Bachelor's Degree . Experience: 10+ Years in Federal, DoD Program Management, or Acquisition/Contracting