ITility is seeking an experience, performance driven Network Engineer Security Specialist to support the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of the Chief Information Officer’s (OCIO). The candidate shall support Enterprise Network Systems, Safeguarding, Security, Business Requests and Customer Engagement Management assisting in performing project management, portfolio management, problem management, business case development, business analysis, data analysis, requirements development, performance management, risk management, contract management, gap analysis and financial analysis to improve installation accreditations, service delivery, enhance performance, reduce downtime, decrease potential risks, implement cost savings and achieve cost avoidances for Enterprise Network System Services and Sharing Safeguarding Technologies
• Provide subject matter expertise and guidance supporting integration and application of the Intelligence Community desktop environment.
• Lead sharing and safeguarding initiatives to ensure development of a sound technical approach for continuity and risk management.
• Provide technical systems engineering, schematics, drawings and diagrams.
• Perform information assurance and information systems security analysis support.
• 6 Years of experience IT engineering and Knowledge Management.
• PMP Certification
• BS/BA Degree
• Secret Clearance
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.