ITility is seeking an experience, performance driven Network Security Manager to support the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of the Chief Information Officer’s (OCIO). The candidate shall support Enterprise Network Systems, Safeguarding, Security, Business Requests and Customer Engagement Management assisting in performing project management, portfolio management, problem management, business case development, business analysis, data analysis, requirements development, performance management, risk management, contract management, gap analysis and financial analysis to improve installation accreditations, service delivery, enhance performance, reduce downtime, decrease potential risks, implement cost savings and achieve cost avoidances for Enterprise Network System Services and Sharing Safeguarding Technologies.
• Provide technical engineering subject matter expertise and technical engineering support services supporting the overall program initiatives, technical integration and application of the Intelligence Community and Sharing and Safeguarding technologies across the enterprise. Assist performing financial analysis support including, but not limited to, financial research, data reconciliation, burn rate analysis, financial reconciliation, invoice analysis, invoice reclassifications, financial reclassifications, obligation analysis, expenditure analysis, contract analysis, Spend Plan analysis, and Ad Hoc Financial Analysis, as required.
• Conduct Portfolio management, which is the centralized management of the processes, methods and technologies used by project management offices to collectively manage projects. Coordinate and facilitate receipt of OCIO Spend Plan requirements to assist the Government in finalizing the OCIO Spend Plan.
• Work with DHS federal intelligence community members on technical integration of new IT systems, including Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE) and Intelligence Community Desk Top Environment (ICDTE).
• Perform information assurance and information systems security analysis support.
• 6 Years of IT Engineering experience
• PMP Certification
• Business Request and Project Management
• BS/BA Degree
• Secret Clearance
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.