Provide program execution and financial support, make recommendations when a contract package should not be processed due to incorrect or insufficient funding, outstanding ULOs, undocumented requirements. Learn and use PRISM, and other designated DHS and Government databases
• Provide program execution and financial support
• Prepare and track funding packages.
• Submit funding documents to support payments to contractors
• Track funding execution and as necessary, realign and ensure the spend plans are with spending limits and authority
• Provide funds status analysis,
• Report to customer planned, programmed, committed, obligated and disbursed funding levels
• Resolve Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs), assessing financial viability of each project
• Track expenditures in every stage of accounting
• Understanding contracts PoP and fund type i.e. OM, RDTE, PROC etc.
• Assess products and procedures for compliance with Government standards, accounting principles, and multi-tiered system application standards
• Grasp interrelationships between financial management requirements and automation solutions, considering the current system environment, and the potential integration of added systems concurrently or later.
Updating acquisition and financial databases as necessary to include:
• Make recommendations when a contract package should not be processed due to incorrect or insufficient funding, outstanding ULOs, undocumented requirements.
• 2-3 years’ experience.
• Must have knowledge of PRISM (nice to have)
• Must possess a Secret security clearance (Top Secret preferred but not required).
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.