Provides and/or coordinates the provisions of technical guidance, consultation, related support to clientele within the area of program focus. Research, identify, analyze, update, prepare, develop, coordinate, organize, and review of technical updates of the following tasks: project/program tracking, data analysis and documentation. Provides general administration and technical program support
• Provides technical, functional, doctrinal, or acquisition expertise on state-of-the-art methods, theories, and techniques in the investigation and solution of complex computer science concepts including such areas as system modeling, system architecture, parallel processing, business intelligence, data analysis
• Writes articles and white papers on leading-edge systems engineering concepts
• Validates system design and IT strategies, as applicable to expertise
• Analyzes actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a governmental, or business system to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or relevant experience.
• Perform Service level analysis and survey oversight, scheduling and performance processes to enhance quality of services.
• Review and draft Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs)
• Assist the streamline portfolio review processes
• Three (3) years experience.
• Experience with MS office suite.
• Must have DHS Suitability.
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.