Performance Metrics support; Project Management documentation preparation and review; Portfolio Management; Process flowchart and documentation. Process Management Analysis: Division Direct Support and Information resource.
• Assess products and procedures for compliance with Government project and program management standards, processes, and procedures.
• Grasp interrelationships between fiscal constraints, timely delivery, and quality of product or service of the government's projects and/or program assigned to support.
• Prepare draft milestone status reports and presentations for colleagues and end users.
• Collect, analyze, develop and sustainment of performance metrics related to the specifics of project utilization approved BDC metrics process and plans.
• Project Management documentation preparation and review.
• Programmatic support and expertise in the area of cost, schedule and performance.
• Identify, track, refine business processes, tracking IT asset life cycles, recommending automation equipment requirements; support general IR programs such as, database management; and IT training; developing procedures to validate and manage information requirements; communicating, collecting and reporting data calls related to Action Information Management System (AIMS) suspense’s, track licenses for end user software, knowledge management, web development, first line for IT acquisition.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or relevant experience.
• Three (3)+ years experience in Information Technology.
• Experience with MS office suite.
• Must have DHS Suitability.
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.