Sr. Program Analyst will provide analytical support for the DISA Cyber Directorate
Analyzes customer and project/program requirements for a wide variety of IT, technical, and programmatic
• Performs analyses to identify dependencies, project/program milestones, addresses technical milestones
(Gate Reviews, Decision Reviews, Baseline Reviews, Acquisition Decision Memorandum approvals,
release scheduling activities).
• Participates in special projects, as required, to support program elements of contractual, cost, schedule, and
• Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
• Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and
identifies areas for further investigation.
• Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training
• Conducts reviews of program operations to determine compliance with technical contractual requirements.
• Assists the Program Manager to assess overall performance and operations
• Obtains information required for development of program guidance, goals, and objectives.
6+ Years in Federal or Financial environment, Self starter with solid people skills.
Knowledge of Cost Scheduling and Cost Reporting. Strong knowledge MS office suite with emphaisis on Powerpoint and Excel