Sr. Program Analyst will provide analytical support for the DISA Cyber Directorate
Analyzes customer and project/program requirements for a wide variety of IT, technical, and programmatic
• Performs analyses to identify dependencies, project/program milestones, addresses technical milestones
(Gate Reviews, Decision Reviews, Baseline Reviews, Acquisition Decision Memorandum approvals,
release scheduling activities).
• Participates in special projects, as required, to support program elements of contractual, cost, schedule, and
• Researches, identifies, and recommends resources required for task execution and completion.
• Serves as technical advisor to clients in assigned subject areas, recommends functional changes, and
identifies areas for further investigation.
• Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training
• Conducts reviews of program operations to determine compliance with technical contractual requirements.
• Assists the Program Manager to assess overall performance and operations
• Obtains information required for development of program guidance, goals, and objectives.
6+ Years in Federal or Financial environment, Self starter with solid people skills.
Knowledge of Cost Scheduling and Cost Reporting. Strong knowledge MS office suite with emphaisis on Powerpoint and Excel
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.