The Security Guard/Receptionist Support Specialist executes guidance and processes related to safeguarding customer personnel and equipment within the security domain.
This position will serve as the security access point for the customer, and will work to enhance the security support capabilities. Will monitor and work to ensure proper security access is maintained at each required location and will perform daily security checks to ensure safety.
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
• Monitors building access point of entry
• Serve as the primary security access point
• Detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors and windows
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to maintain security of premises
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
• Provide on-site support for Security Management initiatives that ensure the integrity of on-site and remote personnel