IMO support personnel will provide Video Teleconference and Information Technology support. Candidate must be capable of performing preventive and operational maintenance on premise switches, as well as performing minor troubleshooting and recommend actions necessary for repair. Position will design, install, administer, and support customer's internal information system affecting 700 desktop, laptop and virtual computer systems.
IMO support include network account development and maintenance, facilities management and operations, and network deployment and support. This position is responsible for the management, administration, operation and maintenance of computer systems, and will assist the customer with data entry, computer installation, and electronic records management.
• Virtual Teleconference C Support: Process VTC site ID request
• Request and receive site IDs for Seniori leadership VTC
• Prepare VTC conference room
• Setup and connect to Deputy Chief Information Officer (DCIO) reoccurring VTC
• Test VTC connectivity for successful VTC
• Ensure VTC maintain KIV-7M encryption device for secure VTC
• Facilitate and aide in support of VTC.
• SIPR Token Support – to assist in issuing, recovering and accounting for SIPR Tokens.
• Support IMO for distribution, collection and accountability of SIPR Tokens.
• Cellular Device Support: Issue, accept turn-in, maintain cellular devices (120 Blackberries and 30 IOS devices).
• Assist and support IMO with deployment of cellular devices.
• Provide user level technical assistance on cellular devices.
• Create and delete network accounts.
• Other duties as assigned
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.