Receives and greets visitors.
- Greets visitors
- Determines nature of visitors’ business
- Provides appropriate information
- Issues visitor badges
- Directs visitors to a location within the facility or to an employee
- Maintains a visitor log
Operates a telephone answering system.
- Receives incoming calls
- Takes messages while speaking in a clear, well-modulated telephone voice using excellent English grammar and diction
- Delivers messages timely
- Makes appointments
- Arranges for adequate telephone coverage when not present to take calls
- Call center/personnel phone number contact rosters and other communications support
Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Addresses envelopes and packages
- Coordinates receipt and delivery of packages with delivery services and carriers
- Processes incoming mail and routes to appropriate destinations
Performs related EA duties.
- Schedules conference and training rooms
- Office supply room management and office supplies inventory management and ordering
- Receives and sends fax documents
- Copies, collates, staples, and binds documents
- Conference Room, scheduling, setup, and various admin meeting support
- Executive Calendar management
- Receipts/travel expenses and reservations
- Orders supplies
- Breakroom Management
- Company awards program management for external and internal award
Event Planning and Coordination.
- Birthdays and bereavement gifts, celebrations, and condolences.
- Cakes, food, and other event catering.
- Event and holiday party planning, coordination, and execution.