TS Clearance Required, TS/SCI desired.
BA or BS degree required, MA or MS degree desired.
Candidate should have 5-12 years’ experience, to include the following:
- Prior Air Force operational background within the Emergency Management career field and/or operational background in support of Joint Task Force Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense (CBRND) mission sets.
- Air Staff and JCIDS background working Air Force efforts (requirements, capability development, and funding) within the Joint Chemical, Biological Defense Program (CBDP).
- Comprehensive OPLAN knowledge and understanding of how Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD)-related Air Force capability gaps impact the Air Component and the Joint Force’s ability to execute wartime mission objectives.
- Prior Air Force advocacy engagement with other Services and Joint CBDP components.
- Prior involvement supporting the CBDP Cassandra assessments.
- Prior involvement supporting the Air Force CBDP prioritization process.
- Prior involvement supporting Air Force CBDP Demonstration Days.
- Knowledge of International Partner CBRN capabilities and limitations.