NSWCCD’s mission is to provide full-spectrum Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E),
analysis, acquisition, and fleet support for the U.S. Navy’s ships, ship systems, and associated
logistics systems. Essential to the successful execution of NSWCCD’s mission is efficient and
effective business support. As such, NSWCCD has a requirement for support
▪ Define project specifications and establish project objectives by way of drawings, engineering
requests, shop capabilities, and all other information provided by all stakeholders.
▪ Develop a project schedule and recommend required resources for each project task. The project
schedule shall include project estimates for project construction and repair work in accordance
with labor/machine run time rates.
▪ Determine all risks associated with the project, calculate risk severity and probability, develop
a risk response matrix (mitigate, avoid, transfer, or retain risks) and contingency plan.
▪ Track project progress and determine weekly whether or not the project is on schedule, on budget,
and meeting specifications.
▪ Prepare weekly status reports on the progress of each project, recommend any changes that should
be made, and forecast any future issues or bottleneck that should be addressed.
▪ Perform post-project review and evaluation by assessing the performance and capturing lessons
learned for future projects.
▪ A minimum of five years of related project management experience.
▪ Proficiency in the operation of office automation systems and software, to include Microsoft
Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
▪ Oral and written communication skills.
▪ Capable of lifting 40 pounds.