NSWCCD’s mission is to provide full-spectrum Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E),
analysis, acquisition, and fleet support for the U.S. Navy’s ships, ship systems, and associated
logistics systems. Essential to the successful execution of NSWCCD’s mission is efficient and
effective business support. As such, NSWCCD has a requirement for support
▪ Mine data from standard business systems, ERP, and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), utilizing
built-in system reports and writing ad hoc scripts using Structured Query Language (SQL) where
▪ Build data collection tools to support Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) initiatives,
utilizing Microsoft Access, SharePoint, and other workflow tools.
▪ Manage data within the Corporate Business Office, to include tracking tools built in Microsoft
▪ Perform data analysis functions, to include providing data and reports to senior management
within the command and supporting local Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) with ad hoc reporting
▪ Utilize the Microsoft suite to include Excel, Access, and SharePoint to provide reporting and
data management solutions to the Corporate Business Office.
▪ A minimum of five years of experience in the application of administrative and technological
concepts, principles, and practices.
▪ Proficiency in the operation of office automation systems and software, to include Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Access.
▪ Experience in the creation of Microsoft Access databases to collect and analyze data.
▪ Experience in the creation of SharePoint tools to collect data from users.
▪ Experience in mining data using SQL from an Oracle-based data warehouse.
▪ Oral and written communication skills.