NSWCCD’s mission is to provide full-spectrum Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E),
analysis, acquisition, and fleet support for the U.S. Navy’s ships, ship systems, and associated
logistics systems. Essential to the successful execution of NSWCCD’s mission is efficient and
effective business support. As such, NSWCCD has a requirement for support
▪ Manage the forms and directives processes, to include assistance in providing guidance to command
▪ Maintain the forms and directives records, to include moving electronic records into HP Total
Records and Information Management (TRIM).
▪ Create new forms using Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
▪ Convert Microsoft Word forms to fillable Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) forms.
▪ Review all 77 command forms for compliance with formatting standards, the Privacy Act, and
Section 508 requirements.
▪ Review draft directives for proper formatting and compliance with Navy standards.
▪ Facilitate directive reviews by applicable command leadership.
▪ Coordinate annual reviews of 100+ command directives.
▪ A minimum of five years of experience in the application of administrative and technological
concepts, principles, and practices.
▪ Proficiency in the operation of office automation systems and software, to include Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
▪ Oral and written communication skills.
ITility is committed to providing a work environment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, fair, ethical and inclusive.
ITility is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity, and complies with all applicable laws which prohibit discrimination and harassment in the workplace. ITility strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law in all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including without limitation, recruiting, hiring, assignment, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination. This policy covers conduct occurring at ITility’s offices, client sites, other locations where ITility is providing services, and to all work-related activities.