NSWCCD’s mission is to provide full-spectrum Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E),
analysis, acquisition, and fleet support for the U.S. Navy’s ships, ship systems, and associated
logistics systems. Essential to the successful execution of NSWCCD’s mission is efficient and
effective business support. As such, NSWCCD has a requirement for support
▪ In coordination with the Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) team, assist with audit
activities, to include audit sample collection, data consolidation and analysis, and status
▪ Assist with internal audit testing efforts to identify internal control weaknesses or process
improvements and assist in formulating viable solutions.
▪ Research sensitive issues, analyze and present results, and recommend administrative strategies
or changes in procedures or operations.
▪ Analyze financial, accounting, or budgetary systems (e.g. Enterprise Resource Planning (EFP)) and
recommend methods to correct errors.
▪ Assist in writing operating procedures, methods, and office policies and service as the point of
contact for them.
▪ A minimum of five years of experience in the application of Navy ERP and financial concepts,
principles, and practices.
▪ Proficiency in the operation of office automation systems and software, to include Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
▪ Oral and written communication skills.