NSWCCD’s mission is to provide full-spectrum Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E), analysis, acquisition, and fleet support for the U.S. Navy’s ships, ship systems, and associated logistics systems. Essential to the successful execution of NSWCCD’s mission is efficient and effective business support. As such, NSWCCD has a requirement for support services.
▪ Prepare, review, and distribute incoming and outgoing executive level correspondence in
accordance with applicable laws, regulations, procedures, and policies.
▪ Attend executive level meetings and take meeting minutes for distribution.
▪ Track actions assigned by the front office.
▪ Edit forms and directives.
▪ Draft policies and instructions.
▪ Maintain records and support records management processes.
▪ A minimum of five years of experience in the application of administrative and technological
concepts, principles, and practices.
▪ Proficiency in the operation of office automation systems and software, to include Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
▪ Oral and written communication skills.