- Provide specialized technical support to software users by sustaining the baseline at the Primary and Backup sites to ensure operational availability. Support the Government in providing fielded systems support to allow implementing the emergency fix process which provides critical patches and updates to the field in response to Deficiency Reports. In addition, the Contractor shall assist the Government in providing support for system hardware, developed software, and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software products and licenses.
- Assist in providing network administration services to support the installed hardware and software at the Primary and Backup sites.
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in an IT or related field; or Associate’s Degree and 5 years IT related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years working in an IT or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Cisco switches and Firewalls, Local Area Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) technologies and protocols, Virtual LAN (VLAN) and VLAN trunking, Kernel-based VirtualMachine (KVM), NetApp support, KIV-7M, Network support for domain controllers, network security Internet Protocol Security (IPSEC),McAfee IDS/IPS, tape backup, Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Networks, SQL servers, back-up servers, and web servers.
- Minimum of 3 years DoD, or other Government Agency experience.
- Meet IAT Level 1 Certification requirements in accordance with DoD 8570.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed